Corporate Yoga classes
Yoga at your workplace
Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increases productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy workday or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
Benefits of corporate yoga for businesses
- Increased productivity,
- Decreased health care premiums,
- Reduce employee absenteeism,
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees,
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Benefits of corporate yoga for employees
- Helps relieve headaches and repetitive stress injury (RSI),
- Release tension in your shoulders and back.
- Focus better and maintain a positive attitude can be helpful to concentrate well on their work.
- It helps in weight loss and improves your Stamina levels.
- It Improves Flexibility and keeps you fit and energetic as it is complete body workout.
- It helps to overcome the health issues like Diabetes, Blood pressure, cholesterol, Thyroid, Asthma.These are the corporate yoga benefits for employees.
We guarantee that each and every yoga class with one of our certified teachers will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized and ready to deal with workplace stress.
Yoga for corporates:
We are focusing to make your workplace fitness-friendly. Don't need to spend your valuable time in commuting to fitness studios since our Yoga sessions are conducted at your workplace. It helps to release dormant energy & revitalizes the whole being ensuring the body's vitality and the minds tranquility.
The yoga session is for an hour per day and 4 hours per week. The Yoga session includes the following:
Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga class:
Vinyasa Yoga class is challenging and invigorating, will strengthen every muscle in your body, vigorously heats the body whereas you sweat and move quickly through each posture helping in weight loss.
Hatha yoga class
Hatha Yoga classes comprise of asanas (physical postures). Participants will become stronger, more flexible and will feel relaxed at the end of each class.
Pilates classes focus on the core muscles – the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles. It helps you in toning and strengthens abdomen.
Flow Yoga class
Flow yoga class will build strength, focus, and flexibility through a gentle practice with breathing.
A set of 12 powerful yoga asanas (postures) that provide a good cardiovascular workout in the form of Surya Namaskar. Literally translated to sun salutation, these postures are a good way to keep the body in shape and the mind calm and healthy.
The goal of meditation classes is to focus and quiet your mind, eventually reaching a higher level of awareness and inner calm. It will de-stress and overcome depression and creates positive vibes in your body.
Pranayama classes are the breathing techniques which detoxify, and stimulate almost every organ of the human body and improve your immune system.
|1.5 hours Session
||Description of Yoga session
|First 20 min
|20 - 40 min
||Power Yoga- Combination of Ashtanga Vinayasa and Hatha Yoga
|40 - 50 min
|50 - 75 min
||Cardio moves (Surya Namaskar)
|75 - 90 min
Sujana Power yoga is one of the Best Yoga Classes in Dubai which provides classes for weight loss, back pain relief, meditation and Zumba dance.